Sunday 9 March 2014

Free Valuations - How much is your book worth? (An Antique Books Guide)


Free Valuations

Over the years I have accrued some knowledge of antique books of which a considerable amount has been put into this blog.  Of course, there is much more to learn but I feel that I am now at a stage where I can accurately value most books. Much of this is based upon knowing the right sites but also some upon experience.

Perhaps you've had a book sitting around for years or have just discovered an old book in the loft. Regardless of your reason, I am happy to give you a realistic and honest value for your book.

I would like to invite any readers who wish to know the value of a book to either comment here or email me at vaugc002@gmail.com and I will reply with what your book is worth.
 Please send book details with your book title and try to include the year if listed, the author, the condition and any other distinguishing features.

This is a completely free service but I would appreciate it if you could share this post around.

Thanks, as ever, for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I really appreciate it!